The Embroidery of the Month Kit delivers a new, all-inclusive embroidery kit each month that's ready to stitch! It's a great way to build your skills and your stash. Or, give this embroidery kit as a gift and make new crafty friends! The Embroidery of the Month Kit is perfect for beginners as it includes everything needed to start stitching right away.
The Embroidery of the Month Kit includes:
- 1 piece of unbleached cotton muslin fabric with the current month's pattern pre-printed onto it
- Pocket Skeins embroidery floss (enough to complete the project)
- 1 embroidery needle
- (1) 8-inch embroidery hoop
- A high-quality color postcard of the finished embroidery
- Detailed embroidery instructions including how to get started, a color and stitch guide, and basic embroidery stitches
- The Penguin & Fish Embroidery Guide
- Surprise bonus item (guaranteed to subscribers - while supplies last for one-time purchases)
Subscribe & Save!
Want to get a new embroidery design in the mail each month? Subscribers save 20% off on a monthly delivery of the Embroidery of the Month Kit. Plus, subscribers get a free bonus item with their package each month! Subscriptions are charged on the 1st of each month. Any subscription purchased throughout the month will be charged on the day of purchase and will include the current month’s pattern. All subsequent patterns will be charged on the 1st of the month.
October Embroidery of the Month - Autumn Sparkle
Bring the colors of Fall to your crafting with this Autumn Sparkle pattern. Watch as this set of oak leaves transform to their bright orange color right underneath your needle.
Skill level: Beginner. You can do it!
Pattern size: 5 1/4" x 5" (approximately 13 cm x 13 cm)
Basic embroidery stitches used: backstitch, seed stitch, French knot, chain stitch
Shop for the fabric-only or PDF pattern HERE.
Fabric is 100% cotton muslin.
Pocket Skein 6-strand embroidery floss is 100% Egyptian cotton.
The embroidery hoop is wood or bamboo.
- I’ve never embroidered before, will I be able to do this kit?
Yes! You can do it. Not only does this kit come with everything you need to start stitching right away, including the pattern already pre-printed onto the fabric, but it also comes with our step-by-step embroidery guide. From putting the fabric in the hoop to making your first stitches, we’ve got you covered!
- What other supplies will I need?
Our all-inclusive kits come with all of the embroidery supplies you'll need to start stitching right out of the box. The only thing you will need is a pair of scissors!
- Can my younger child stitch this pattern?
We recommend 13 and up, but a crafty kid under 13 should be able to stitch this pattern with adult supervision. We’ve known kids as young as 6 to stitch our patterns.
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.