This Zinnia embroidery kit is perfect for all of the flower lovers out there! Featuring the classic zinnia flower, this design is sure to bring a pop of summer joy to your life. This pattern is a part of the Summer Blooms Flower Series. Click here to shop the whole series.
The Zinnia embroidery kit comes with everything you need to start stitching right out of the box, including a pre-printed fabric and easy-to-read instructions! This pattern finishes nicely in the 4-inch hoop provided.
Got a friend who's new to embroidery? These kits make great gifts for beginner and seasoned crafters alike!
Skill level: Beginner. You can do it!
Pattern size: 2 1/2” x 2 3/4” (approximately 6 cm x 7 cm)
Basic embroidery stitches used: backstitch, single chain stitch
The Zinnia embroidery kit includes:
- 1 - 6-inch fabric square, pre-printed
- Pocket Skeins embroidery floss (enough to complete the project)
- 1 embroidery needle
- (1) 4-inch embroidery hoop
- A high-quality color postcard of the finished embroidery
- Detailed embroidery instructions including a color and stitch guide along with instructions for basic embroidery stitches
- The Penguin & Fish Embroidery Guide
Fabric is a cotton/poly blend.
Pocket Skein 6-strand embroidery floss is 100% Egyptian cotton.
The embroidery hoop is wood or bamboo.
- I’ve never embroidered before, will I be able to do this kit?
Yes! You can do it. Not only does this kit come with everything you need to start stitching right away, including the pattern already pre-printed onto the fabric, but it also comes with our step-by-step embroidery guide. From putting the fabric in the hoop to making your first stitches, we’ve got you covered!
- Can my younger child stitch this pattern?
We recommend 13 and up, but a crafty kid under 13 should be able to stitch this pattern with adult supervision. We’ve known kids as young as 6 to stitch our patterns.
- What other supplies will I need?
Our all-inclusive kits come with all of the embroidery supplies you'll need to start stitching right out of the box. The only thing you will need is a pair of scissors!
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.