Get ready to stitch with the Stitching Raccoon Sampler! Not only will you learn 14 basic embroidery stitches, but you'll also have the opportunity to apply your skills right away in the Stitching Raccoon pattern. When you're done, frame your work of art and hang it in your crafting space as a reminder, and as a spark of joy and inspiration each time you sit down to stitch!
Skill level: Beginner. You can do it!
Pattern size: 6” x 8 1/2” (approximately 15 cm x 22 cm)
Basic embroidery stitches used: Straight stitch, seed stitch, running stitch, backstitch, split stitch, stem stitch, blanket stitch, chain stitch, single/detached chain stitch, French knot, lazy daisy stitch, feather stitch, satin stitch, long and short stitch
The Stitching Raccoon Sampler embroidery kit includes:
- Cotton muslin fabric with the pattern pre-printed onto it
- An 8-inch embroidery hoop
- One embroidery needle
- Eight skeins of Penguin & Fish Pocket Skeins embroidery floss
- Ribbon for finished piece
- A color and stitch guide
- The Penguin & Fish Best Practices Embroidery Guide
- A color photo of the finished pattern
- The 14 Days of Embroidery Stitches e-mail series guiding you through each of the stitches in the sampler
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.