A fun crafty doo-dad to keep in your embroidery project bag! These small, lightweight needle threaders are a great tool to help you thread your needle. There is also a built-in thread cutter on the backside of the threader. Available in six color variants.
- Built-in thread cutter
- Each needle threader is about 2 inches long
- Pick your favorite color: Blue, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Goldenrod
How to use the needle threader:
- Put the wire loop through the eye of your needle.
- Thread your embroidery floss, or sewing thread, through the wire loop of the threader.
- Pull the threader back out from the eye of the needle.
- Voila! You now have a threaded needle.
- To use the thread cutter, lay your thread across the blade and pull down.
Needed a new one for my notions bag! perfect!
I have used one for a number of days for both embroidery thread & sewing thread when bonding quilts. I gave the extra ones I bought to friends as a small quilt gift. So far only good reviews from them.
I have not used the floss as of yet.
I had some needle threaders that fell apart. I also had some that just didn’t work. These from Penguin and Fish are great value and work really well.
love this needle threader. Great quality and will stick to a needle minder.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.