If you love this unbleached embroidery fabric as much as we do, you can now stock up on it by the yard! The weave is not too loose, but also not too tight, making stitching easy for beginners and perfect for stitching any of your favorite Penguin & Fish embroidery patterns.
- This listing is for one (1) yard of fabric per one quantity (for example, if you want 3 yards, select Quantity 3)
- We will do our best to make orders for more than 1 yard a continuous cut
- Material: 100% cotton
- Fabric width: Approximately 42" wide
- What does “unbleached” mean?
Unbleached fabric means that it hasn’t been bleached to get that stark white color. This fabric is more of a cream color and has natural flecks in it.
- Is this fabric pre-washed?
This fabric is not prewashed
- Can I sew with this fabric?
Yes! We’ve seen our patterns on bags, pillows, and even sewn into quilts. However, since this piece of fabric is not a perfect square, it will need to be trimmed to get the exact size needed for a sewing project.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.