These unique straight embroidery scissors are great to keep in your craft bag or have on hand next to your sewing machine. With their sharp, smooth cut, these small scissors will easily become your favorite go-to pair of craft scissors for snipping threads on embroidery, cross-stitch, quilting, and sewing projects!
These embroidery scissors are available in 7 unique Penguin & Fish colors, inspired by our Pocket Skeins embroidery floss:
* Pink petal * Red northern cardinal * Orange goldenrod * Yellow bumblebee * Green fresh basil * Blue denim wash * Purple lilac season
Can't decide on your favorite color? We're offering a multicolor scissor pack that includes all 7 colors of embroidery scissors along with a floss pack with the 7 inspiration floss colors, plus black and white, for over a 20% savings!
- Scissors measure 4.5-inches in length
- Blade measures approximately 1 1/8-inch
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Handle colors are matte
- Comes in a plastic protective sleeve
- What is unique about embroidery scissors?
Embroidery scissors tend to be smaller than other pairs of crafting scissors, making them easy to stash in a project bag. They also have a sharp, pointy tip to them. This sharp blade helps to cut smoothly through embroidery floss, but also to get a nice, close, cut on your project.
- Are these scissors durable?
The Penguin & Fish colorful straight embroidery scissors are made to be sturdy. They have a good weight to them so that they feel substantial, without being too heavy. The color on the handles may fade with long-term use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.