This embroidery hoop is perfect for your next project! The 8-inch hoop size works well for both stitching and displaying your creation. Don’t want to embroider something? Throw your favorite piece of fabric in a hoop for the easiest wall art ever! These hoops are made of quality bamboo and the inner and outer hoops fit together well to keep your fabric tight.
- One (1) 8-inch embroidery hoop
- Materials: Bamboo
- Screw closure allows you to adjust the tightness of the fabric in your hoop
- Our hoops are hand-checked before shipping to ensure round, splinter-free, inner and outer hoops
- I need more than one hoop, do you have larger packs?
Check out the 3-pack of embroidery hoops in the shop to stock up on 8” hoops! We also have 4” hoops available individually and as a pack in the supplies section of our shop.
- Can I use this hoop to embroider with?
Yes! These hoops work really well to hold your fabric while you embroider. The 8-inch size is a good size to fit most embroidery projects. Then, when you’re finished, use the hoop to display your creation as well!
- What projects can I use this for?
These hoops work great with any of the Penguin & Fish PDF printable patterns, paper patterns, or for the Embroidery of the Month. You can also use this hoop to frame your finished project as a fun way to display your creation on the wall.