Whether they're vintage or brand new, you can now stitch up that favorite pair of roller skates while learning the basics of hand embroidery. This timeless sport is making a comeback, and we're not mad about it.
The Roller Skates embroidery kit is perfect for beginners and comes with everything you'll need to start stitching right out of the box.
Got a friend who's new to embroidery? These kits make great gifts for beginner and seasoned crafters alike!
Skill level: Beginner. You can do it!
Pattern size: 4 3/4” x 6” (approximately 12 cm x 15 cm)
Basic embroidery stitches used: Backstitch, running stitch, satin stitch, chain stitch
The Roller Skates embroidery kit includes:
- 1 cotton fabric square with the pattern pre-printed onto it
- Pocket Skeins embroidery floss (enough to complete the project)
- 1 embroidery needle
- (1) 8-inch embroidery hoop
- A high-quality color print of the finished embroidery
- Detailed embroidery instructions including a color and stitch guide along with instructions for basic embroidery stitches
- The Penguin & Fish Best Practices Embroidery Guide
Fabric is 100% cotton muslin.
Pocket Skein 6-strand embroidery floss is 100% Egyptian cotton.
The embroidery hoop is wood or bamboo.
- I’ve never embroidered before, will I be able to do this kit?
Yes! You can do it. Not only does this kit come with everything you need to start stitching right away, including the pattern already pre-printed onto the fabric, but it also comes with our step-by-step embroidery guide. From putting the fabric in the hoop to making your first stitches, we’ve got you covered!
- Can my younger child stitch this pattern?
We recommend 13 and up, but a crafty kid under 13 should be able to stitch this pattern with adult supervision. We’ve known kids as young as 6 to stitch our patterns.
- What other supplies will I need?
Our all-inclusive kits come with all of the embroidery supplies you'll need to start stitching right out of the box. The only thing you will need is a pair of scissors!
- How big is the finished product?
Finished in the hoop, the wall hanging is 8”. The pattern itself finishes around 4 3/4” x 6” (approximately 12 cm x 15 cm).
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.