Stitch'n Hedgie drawstring bag embroidery kit
This Stitch'n Hedgie drawstring bag kit is great for anyone who loves crafting! The kit includes everything you need to get started and has easy to read instructions to help you learn the basics of embroidery. Use your finished drawstring bag for a quick outing, or to store your next Penguin & Fish embroidery project!
Kit supplies include:
- Cotton drawstring bag (13” x 17”) - the pattern is pre-printed on the bag
- 8” bamboo embroidery hoop
- Embroidery needle
- Egyptian cotton 6-strand embroidery floss
- Color guide for stitches
- Instructions for basic embroidery stitches
Beginner (ages 13+). Crafty kids under 13 may also be able to do this project, with adult supervision.
Instructions include these basic embroidery stitches: backstitch, satin stitch, lazy daisy stitch, and French knot stitch.
- I’ve never embroidered before, how will I know what to do?
This kit includes step-by-step embroidery instructions. From putting the fabric in the hoop to threading your embroidery needle, and through your first stitches, we’ve got you covered!
- Can my younger child stitch this pattern?
We’ve known kids as young as 6 to stitch our patterns. We recommend 13 and up, but a crafty kid under 13 should be able to stitch this pattern with adult supervision.
- How do you transfer the pattern onto the fabric?
The drawstring bag comes with the pattern already printed on it so you can just start stitching!
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish