This hedgehog & friends gift bundle is great for anyone who loves woodland critters and wants a fun way to learn, or practice, the basics of embroidery. It features the Stitch’n Hedgie drawstring bag embroidery kit, our popular Hedgehog embroidery kit, and two paper patterns - the fox and the raccoon. Plus, this fun drawstring bag can be used to store your next project!
This gift bundle is discounted to save you 20%! Many of the items included in this bundle are not available individually in the shop at this time but are exclusive only to this gift bundle.
Beginner (ages 13+). Crafty kids under 13 may also be able to do this project, with adult supervision.
Practice these basic embroidery stitches: backstitch, satin stitch, chain stitch, lazy daisy stitch, and French knot stitch.
Hedgehog & Friends gift bundle contents:
- Stitch’n Hedgie drawstring bag kit includes: cotton drawstring bag (13” x17”) with the Stitch’n Hedgie pattern pre-printed on it, 8” embroidery hoop, 6-strand embroidery floss, color and stitch guide, and instructions for basic embroidery stitches.
- Hedgehog embroidery kit for beginners includes: embroidery needle, 8” wooden embroidery hoop, 6-strand embroidery floss, cotton fabric, iron-on pattern, pattern to trace, color and stitch guide, instructions for basic embroidery stitches.
- Fox paper pattern includes: an image of the finished embroidery, stitch and color guide, an iron-on transfer version of the pattern, an easy to trace black and white version of the pattern, and simple embroidery instructions.
- Racoon paper pattern includes: an image of the finished embroidery, stitch and color guide, an iron-on transfer version of the pattern, an easy to trace black and white version of the pattern, and simple embroidery instructions.
- If someone has never embroidered before, how will they know what to do?
Both kits as well as both paper patterns include step-by-step embroidery instructions. From putting the fabric in the hoop to threading your embroidery needle, and through to your first stitches, we’ve got you covered!
- Can I get the Stitch’n Hedgie drawstring bag kit by itself?
Yes! We now have the Stitch'n Hedgie drawstring bag for sale on its own. Click here to be taken to the listing.
- How do you transfer the pattern onto the fabric?
For the hedgehog kit as well as the fox and raccoon paper patterns, there are two different options included for easy transferring: an iron-on pattern that can be used up to 5 times and a black and white pattern for tracing. The Stitch’n Hedgie drawstring bag comes with the pattern already printed onto it.
- Can my younger child stitch the patterns included in this gift bundle?
We’ve known kids as young as 6 to stitch our patterns. We recommend 13 and up, but a crafty kid under 13 should be able to stitch this pattern with adult supervision.
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.