Starter supplies gift bundle
Just getting started with embroidery? We’ve gathered all of our favorite embroidery craft supplies from around the shop to help you get started, or to help build your stash - just add patterns! With all the essentials in one place, this makes a great gift idea for the beginning crafter in your life. This bundle also pairs well with any of our PDF printable patterns or paper patterns.
Starter supplies bundle includes:
- The Complete Collection of Penguin & Fish embroidery floss (23 colors).
- Embroidery Scissors (design may vary by bundle)
- An 8” bamboo embroidery hoop
- A 4” bamboo embroidery hoop
- Three - 10” squares of unbleached cotton fabric
- One cotton tea towel
- Two embroidery needles
- Penguin & Fish beginner embroidery stitch guide
- BONUS: A surprise Penguin & Fish pattern!
- I’ve never embroidered before, how will I know what to do?
This gift bundle comes with a Penguin & Fish stitch guide that includes embroidery instructions to help you get started. From learning the basic stitches to putting your fabric in a hoop, and on to threading your embroidery needle, we’ve got you covered!
- What size are the needles?
The needles are size 5 embroidery needles. Many people like our embroidery needles for their big eyes that make it easier to thread.
- What makes embroidery scissors unique?
Embroidery scissors tend to be smaller than other pairs of crafting scissors, making them easy to stash in a project bag. They also have a sharp, pointy tip to them. This sharp blade helps to cut smoothly through embroidery floss, but also to get a nice close cut to prevent stray threads.
- Can I put an iron-on transfer pattern on the tea towel?
Yes! The tea towel works great with iron-on transfer patterns, or any other transfer method. Plus, the towel is the perfect thickness for embroidery projects and for drying - cute and functional!
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish