Monsters gift bundle
This bundle is perfect for the little monsters in your life. It features a children's book, "No Monster Here," illustrated by Alyssa Thomas, owner of Penguin & Fish, the Dino Pals mix-n-match embroidery kit, and our popular Tyranno embroidery kit. These designs would make a great addition to a kid's room. They are also a fun way to learn, or practice, the basics of embroidery.
This bundle is discounted to save you over 20%!
Beginner (ages 13+). Crafty kids under 13 may also be able to do this project, with adult supervision.
Practice these basic embroidery stitches: backstitch, chain stitch, lazy daisy stitch, and French knot stitch.
Monsters gift bundle contents:
- Dino Pals mix N match embroidery kit includes: embroidery needle, 8-inch embroidery hoop, 6-strand embroidery floss, cotton fabric, iron-on pattern, pattern to trace, color and stitch guide, and instructions for basic embroidery stitches.
- Tyranno embroidery kit for beginners includes: embroidery needle, 8-inch embroidery hoop, 6-strand embroidery floss, cotton fabric, iron-on pattern, pattern to trace, color and stitch guide, and instructions for basic embroidery stitches. BONUS: Included with purchase is a free PDF Dress Up pattern with accessories for the Tyranno.
- "No Monster Here" children's book by Colleen Thomas. Illustrated by Alyssa Thomas: "No Monster Here" takes readers into the imaginative world of brothers, Jacob and Joey, as they search for a monster. It explores creative discovery through child’s play and is an entertaining adventure for children, parents, and teachers.
- If someone has never embroidered before, how will they know what to do?
Both kits include step-by-step embroidery instructions. From putting the fabric in the hoop to threading your embroidery needle, and through to your first stitches, we’ve got you covered!
- Can I get the "No Monster Here" children's book by itself?
- How do you transfer the pattern onto the fabric?
There are two different options included for easy transferring: an iron-on pattern that can be used up to 5 times and a black and white pattern for tracing.
- Can my younger child stitch the patterns included in this gift bundle?
We’ve known kids as young as 6 to stitch our patterns. We recommend 13 and up, but a crafty kid under 13 should be able to stitch this pattern with adult supervision.
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish