Crafty Mottos gift bundle
The Crafty Mottos gift bundle includes three smaller kits with embroidery designs featuring mottos that encourage crafting fun! Each of these designs fits in a 4-inch hoop (included in each kit) and makes a great, quick project. Also included in this gift bundle is a set of 3 cotton tea towels. Display your patterns in the hoop provided, or on a tea towel! This bundle would make a great gift for the beginning and seasoned crafter alike!
This bundle is discounted to save you almost 20%!
Beginner (ages 13+). Crafty kids under 13 may also be able to do this project, with adult supervision.
Practice these basic embroidery stitches: backstitch, chain stitch, lazy daisy stitch, and French knot stitch.
Crafty Mottos gift bundle contents:
- “Make” 4-inch embroidery kit
- “Craft a Happy Life” 4-inch embroidery kit
- “Play Create Do” 4-inch embroidery kit
- Set of three cotton tea towels
Supplies for each kit include:
- Embroidery needle
- 4-inch embroidery hoop
- 6-strand embroidery floss
- Cotton muslin fabric
- Iron on pattern
- Pattern to trace
- Color guide for stitches
- Instructions for basic embroidery stitches
Transferring the embroidery pattern:
Each kit comes with two copies of the pattern so that you can choose which transfer method works best for you - you can iron the pattern onto your fabric, or trace the pattern. Here’s a brief description of each option:
- The iron-on embroidery pattern (labeled “iron me” in the kit) makes it easy to transfer the image on to your fabric. Just lay the iron-on pattern with the image facing your fabric and gently iron the back of the paper with a dry iron. Once the image is transferred, you’re ready to go! Keep your iron-on pattern and re-use it up to 5 times.
- The embroidery pattern for tracing (labeled “trace me” in the kit) is easy to use with an embroidery tracing pen, or you can use a pencil. Simply lay your pattern face up, with the fabric on top, and trace the pattern onto your fabric. Save the pattern and re-use it as many times as you would like!
Fabric is 100% cotton muslin, 6-strand embroidery floss is 100% Egyptian cotton, embroidery hoop is wood or bamboo
- If someone has never embroidered before, how will they know what to do?
Each kit includes step-by-step embroidery instructions. From putting the fabric in the hoop to threading your embroidery needle, and through to your first stitches, we’ve got you covered!
- Are these kits available individually?
- Can my younger child stitch the patterns included in this gift bundle?
We’ve known kids as young as 6 to stitch our patterns. We recommend 13 and up, but a crafty kid under 13 should be able to stitch this pattern with adult supervision.
- How do you transfer the pattern onto the fabric?
There are two different options included for easy transferring: an iron-on pattern that can be used up to 5 times and a black and white pattern for tracing.
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish