Butterfly embroidery bundle
This bundle is great for someone getting started with embroidery! The patterns included use basic embroidery stitches, and the bundle comes with everything you need to start stitching right away. Plus, with the complete collection of Penguin & Fish embroidery floss, you’ll have lots of options for what colors your inchworm and butterfly can be!
This gift bundle is discounted to save you over 15%!
Butterfly embroidery bundle includes:
- Butterfly paper pattern includes: an image of the finished embroidery, stitch and color guide, an iron-on transfer version of the pattern, an easy to trace black and white version of the pattern, and simple embroidery instructions.
- Inchworm paper pattern includes: an image of the finished embroidery, stitch and color guide, an iron-on transfer version of the pattern, an easy to trace black and white version of the pattern, and simple embroidery instructions.
- The Complete Collection of Penguin & Fish embroidery floss (23 colors).
- An 8-inch bamboo embroidery hoop
- Two - 10” squares of unbleached cotton fabric
- Two embroidery needles
- Penguin & Fish beginner embroidery stitch guide
Transferring the embroidery pattern:
Each kit comes with two copies of the pattern so that you can choose which transfer method works best for you - you can iron the pattern onto your fabric, or trace the pattern. Here’s a brief description of each option:
- The iron-on embroidery pattern (labeled “iron me” in the kit) makes it easy to transfer the image on to your fabric. Just lay the iron-on pattern with the image facing your fabric and gently iron the back of the paper with a dry iron. Once the image is transferred, you’re ready to go! Keep your iron-on pattern and re-use it up to 5 times.
- The embroidery pattern for tracing (labeled “trace me” in the kit) is easy to use with an embroidery tracing pen, or you can use a pencil. Simply lay your pattern face up, with the fabric on top, and trace the pattern onto your fabric. Save the pattern and re-use it as many times as you would like!
- I’ve never embroidered before, how will I know what to do?
This gift bundle comes with a Penguin & Fish stitch guide that includes embroidery instructions to help you get started. From learning the basic stitches to putting your fabric in a hoop, and on to threading your embroidery needle, we’ve got you covered! Each kit also includes step-by-step embroidery instructions to get started and do basic stitches.
- What size are the needles?
The needles are size 5 embroidery needles. Many people like our embroidery needles for their big eyes that make it easier to thread.
- Can my younger child stitch the patterns included in this gift bundle?
We’ve known kids as young as 6 to stitch our patterns. We recommend 13 and up, but a crafty kid under 13 should be able to stitch this pattern with adult supervision.
- What else can I stitch these designs onto?
As with all Penguin & Fish embroidery patterns, you are not limited to the fabric provided in the kit or bundle. Try stitching your favorite design onto a cotton tea towel, or maybe you use a different colored fabric. Feel free to be creative with how you stitch up your patterns, too!
Pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish