Embroidery of the month
10% off both September bundles
Jumpstart your Halloween decorating by stitching both the Sugar Skull-O'-Lantern and the Batty Bat embroideries.
This month only, get 10% off when you buy both bundles. (Discount already applied in the price.)
The Sugar Skull-O'-Lantern bundle + printable PDF pattern features a sweet Jack-O'-Lantern with a floral crown and a sugar skull face. The Batty Bat bundle + printable PDF pattern features the cutest little bat flying in the autumn evening. Let the Halloween decorating begin!
The Sugar Skull-O'-Lantern bundle + printable PDF pattern includes:
Size: 5-1/2” x 6” (approximately 14 cm x 15 cm). Feel free to resize the pattern to whatever size you like.
• 1 white cotton tea towel, 24" x 16" (70 cm x 40 cm) with hanging loop
• 2 Embroidery needles
• The Sugar Skull-O'-Lantern design pre-printed onto Stick'n Stitch water-soluble embroidery stabilizer
• The Sugar Skull-O'-Lantern Printable PDF pattern with color guide and instructions - sent to your email (click the "download now" button in your email receipt)
• 6 Pocket Skeins of floss
The Batty Bat bundle + printable PDF pattern includes:
Size: 3-1/4” x 2-1/2” (approximately 8 cm x 6 cm). Feel free to resize the pattern to whatever size you like.
• 1 White cotton, 6" (15 cm) square piece of fabric
• 1 Embroidery needles
• The Batty Bat design pre-printed onto Stick'n Stitch water-soluble embroidery stabilizer
• The Batty Bat Printable PDF pattern with color guide and instructions - sent to your email (click the "download now" button in your email receipt)
• 4 Pocket Skeins of floss
• 1 Bamboo 4" embroidery hoop
Extra supplies are available in the Supplies section of the shop. Click here for the Supplies section.
Want just the printable PDF patterns? Find them by clicking here.
About the included printable PDF pattern:
After checking out, look for the Download Now button in your emailed receipt to download the pattern to your desktop or downloads folder. Both patterns will be in one folder.
Each pattern contains a 6 page PDF file that includes a finished image the embroidery, a stitch guide with instructions for basic embroidery stitches, a color guide including a list of DMC and Penguin & Fish floss colors, simple instructions on how to get started, an easy-to-trace pattern, and an additional reversed pattern to use with an iron-on transfer pen.
Skill level: Basic pattern - Beginner (you can do it!)
To view the file you will need to have Adobe Reader. You can download a free version of Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
This pattern is for personal use only, please do not distribute. COMMERCIAL USE IS PROHIBITED. All designs ©Penguin & Fish